22nd August 2013
-Jet2holidays launches Spring city breaks to Boston, Toronto and New York
- First to offer direct trips across the pond with these exclusive routes from Leeds Bradford, Newcastle International and Glasgow Airports
- Three or four night package holidays start from £749 and Jet2.com flights available from £499 return
Jet2holidays are treating customers to a trio of transatlantic gems with the launch today of 2014 city breaks to new destinations Boston and Toronto, in addition to giving people a further bite of the Big Apple with an Easter trip to New York.
These latest destinations are exclusive to Leeds Bradford, Glasgow and Newcastle International Airports, with the UK’s third biggest holiday company being the very first operator to offer people from these regions the chance to experience these iconic cities direct from their local airport.
The following packages can be booked today starting from £749 return and secured with only a £60 deposit:
- Boston: four-night break from Glasgow Airport for St. Patrick's Weekend departing on 14th March 2014 and three-night break from Leeds Bradford Airport departing on 3rd April 2014.
- Toronto: three-night trips departing from Leeds Bradford and Newcastle International Airports on 10th April 2014.
- New York: three-night Easter breaks departing from Leeds Bradford and Newcastle International Airports on 17th April 2014.
Steve Heapy, Chief Executive Officer of Jet2.com and Jet2holidays said: “Today certainly marks a milestone for Jet2holidays with the expansion of our transatlantic routes. We are very excited with the launch of Boston and Toronto plus the introduction of Easter trips to New York, following the success of our Christmas Shopping Weekends.
“We are thrilled to be the very first holiday company to give people direct access to these exciting transatlantic destinations from Leeds, Glasgow and Newcastle. They are amazing places to visit with a host of iconic sites and attractions including Fenway Park – historic home of the Boston Red Sox baseball team – Niagara Falls and the Empire State building and I’m sure they’ll be a success.
“The addition of these three routes reinforces our commitment to offering our regional customers an unrivalled choice of great value breaks to a wide range of exciting European and international destinations direct from their doorstep.”
Direct Jet2.com return flights are also available from £499 per person including taxes.
For more information or to book a break visit www.Jet2holidays.com or for flights visit www.Jet2.com.
Posted in New Routes, Announcements
August 22, 2013 at 09:47