-Jet2.com announces 40 per cent boost in capacity for Canary Islands
- Flights to Lanzarote, Tenerife and Gran Canaria available year round from £47
-Jet2holidays package breaks to the Canaries from £349 per person
Leading leisure airline, Jet2.com, has announced significant growth of its winter 2013 services to the Canary Islands of Lanzarote, Tenerife and Gran Canaria – this is a 40 per cent increase in capacity with 86,000 more seats available.
On sale now, the expanded services are Jet2.com’s biggest schedule to the Canary Islands ever and will provide holidaymakers with travel throughout the winter for Jet2.com passengers and Jet2holidays holidaymakers. Additional flights during the Christmas and New Year period mean families can enjoy all the festive season has to offer, whilst topping up their tans!
Customers can take advantage of Jet2holidays great value package holidays to these winter hotspots from just £349 per person including flights, resort transfers and a generous 22kg baggage allowance to the best hotels the Canary Islands have to offer.
Steve Heapy Chief Commercial Officer, said: “We are really excited to be increasing our flights and holiday operations with winter flying to the Canary Islands. Known for their year round sun, these fantastic destinations provide the perfect family holiday for those looking to escape the winter freeze and head for the sunshine!
“Increasing our services across Jet2.com and Jet2holidays means more passengers can take advantage of our great value holidays and friendly flight times. Offering the Canary Islands as year round destinations at the times our customers want to travel is great news for sun seekers. Lanzarote, Tenerife and Gran Canaria are already incredibly popular across our Northern bases and we expect these expanded services to be a success.”
- Extra flights to Lanzarote from Belfast, East Midlands, Glasgow, Manchester and Newcastle airports will start from 03rd October 2013
- Extra flights to Tenerife from Blackpool, East Midlands, Leeds Bradford, Glasgow, Manchester and Newcastle airports start from 17th September 2013
- Flights to Gran Canaria run through summer and winter from Glasgow, Leeds Bradford and Manchester airports.
- Flights to Gran Canaria start February 10th 2013 from East Midlands and Newcastle airports.
For more information or to book a flight please visit www.Jet2.com or for great value package holidays visit www.Jet2holidays.com