Jet2.com’s new services will include the only flights to city destinations Krakow, Prague and Toulouse from the North East, as well as popular holiday hotspots Alicante and Faro - and brings the total number of destinations served by Jet2.com to an impressive 24.
What’s more, services to Prague will commence as early as November 2010, ensuring holiday makers in the North East will be able to take advantage of the city’s famous Christmas Markets and festive offerings.
All routes are available to book from today for departures from November 2010, with incredible starting fares from £29.99 one way including taxes or from £199 for great value package tours through sister company, Jet2holidays.
New Jet2.com and Jet2Holidays routes and starting fares from Newcastle International Airport for summer 2011 are:
- PRAGUE, CZECH REPUBLIC from £29.99 one way including taxes, starting 5th November 2010 for from £199 for a three-night, bed and breakfast package holiday with Jet2holidays
- KRAKOW, POLAND from £29.99 one way flight-only including taxes, starting 28 March 2011 or from £199 for a three-night, bed and breakfast package holiday with Jet2holidays
- ALICANTE, COSTA BRAVA from £29.99 flight-only one way including taxes, starting 1 April 2011 or from £249 for a seven-night, self catering package holiday with Jet2holidays
- FARO, ALGARVE from £29.99 flight-only one way including taxes, starting 2 April 2011 or from £259 for a seven-night, self catering package holiday with Jet2holidays
- TOULOUSE, FRANCE from £29.99 one way flight-only including taxes, starting 22 May 2011
In addition to the new routes, further services will be added to existing summer 2011 schedules to holiday favourites including Ibiza, Mahon, Malaga, Tunisia, Murcia and Palma.