22nd April 2009
Helping UK holidaymakers get away for even less this year, Jet2.com the north’s leading friendly low fare airline, has launched its biggest ever ‘Mega Flight Sale’, with prices slashed on over 10,000 seats.
Reductions are available from midday Thursday 23rd to Monday 27th April, with flights starting from as little as £2.99 one way including taxes. Many popular summer holiday and city break destinations are included in the sale with discounted departures from all of Jet2.com’s northern bases.
Fantastic ‘Mega Flight Sale’ routes and fares include:
- Leeds Bradford to Milan from just £2.99 per person one way including taxes
- Manchester to Malaga from just £9.99 per person one way including taxes
- Manchester to Nice from just £9.99 per person one way including taxes
- Belfast to Newquay from just £2.99 per person one way including taxes
- Blackpool to Ibiza from just £9.99 per person one way including taxes
- Edinburgh to Dusseldorf from £2.99 per person one way including taxes
- Plus many, many more – visit www.jet2.com for details on all destinations and starting fares
Discounted fares are available on departures all across the summer holiday period, giving people more money to spend whilst they are away.
Philip Meeson, boss of Jet2.com, said: “For many people, financial uncertainties have put a real dampener on their summer holiday plans. At Jet2.com, we think everyone deserves a break and some guaranteed sunshine, which is why we have discounted flights across the summer holiday period.
“There are some fantastic holiday destinations included in the sale with real bargains to be had on flights from all of our bases. I am confident that the tens of thousands of reduced seats will sell out fast so would urge everyone to book as soon as they can to avoid disappointment."
This summer will see Jet2.com launch 25 brand new routes from its bases in the north. New destinations for 2009 include Dubrovnik, Tel Aviv, Newquay, Dalaman and Split.