- Direct flights for 2012/13 ski season start from £31.99 including taxes
- Four popular ski destinations now available for Yorkshire skiers
Jet2.com has today announced the launch of its latest ski destination to the stunning French city of Grenoble, taking its total ski destinations from Leeds Bradford Airport to four.
Flights to the alpine city, gateway to the famous ski resorts of Les Deux Alpes and Alpe d’Huez, are on sale today with prices from £31.99 including taxes. The weekly flights will start operating on Saturday 15th December 2012 and run until Saturday 13th April 2013 with free ski and snowboard carriage available on all flights booked from today until 31st May 2012. To take advantage of this offer, customers simply need to enter the promotional code ‘FREESKI’ when booking their flight.
The free ski and snowboard carriage offer is also available for bookings on the recently launched Manchester to Grenoble route, with that addition Jet2.com serves 4 ski destinations from the North-west.
The addition of Grenoble takes the number of ski destinations available from Leeds Bradford Airport to four. With 45,000 seats available on next season’s ski flights, the new route gives Yorkshire passengers even greater choice when it comes to planning their next ski trip. Jet2.com also offers flights to the popular resorts of Chambery, Geneva and Salzburg.
Steve Heapy, Chief Commercial Officer of Jet2.com, said: “We are delighted to announce Grenoble as the latest ski destination from Leeds Bradford airport. It’s a fantastic destination and with its location at the foot of the French Alps, offers access to some of the country’s finest ski resorts which I’m sure is going to make it a hit with avid Yorkshire skiers.
“This new route and fourth ski destination means we can provide unrivalled access to Europe’s finest ski resorts for people in the region. With our great range of destinations, generous 22kg baggage allowance and our early morning departure time means eager snow fans can hit the slopes as soon as they arrive.
“Grenoble takes our total city, sun and ski destinations from Leeds Bradford Airport to 43, offering the region’s holidaymakers even more choice as well as further demonstrating our commitment to being Yorkshire’s leading leisure airline.”
Located at the foot of the French Alps where the rivers Drac and Isere join, Grenoble is surrounded by mountains and widely regarded as the capital of the Alps. Home to four universities the lively, beautiful city is known as much for its booming science centre as it is for its winter snow. Take a cable car to the Bastille, a fortified mountain at the crossroad of the three alpine valleys, to take in the stunning views of the city or head out for an action-packed day on the slopes of the top ski resorts of Les Deux Alpes, Alpe d’Huez or Three Valleys.
For further information or to book flights visit www.Jet2.com/ski
Terms and conditions.
- Must be aged 18 or over to place a booking
- Valid for departures from 15th December 2012 – 13th April 2013.
- Valid on all bookings made from 8th May 2012 - 31st May 2012.
- Available on flights to Grenoble departing from Manchester and Leeds Bradford
- Offer to be redeemed by promotion code at time of booking with Promo code: FREESKI
- One Ski or Snowboard bag is permitted free of charge per booking (both ways) and only one Ski/Snowboard bag is permitted per household.
- Only one set of Skis or One Snowboard is permitted per bag.
- Free ski/snow board carriage has a maximum weight of 20kg. Any ski/snowboard bags exceeding this amount will be charged at the excess baggage fee at the airport.
- Jet2.com cannot refund a Ski or Snowboard bag already booked prior to submitting a claim for the promotional offer - free carriage of one Ski or Snowboard bag.
- Free ski carriage by the airline does not include travel insurance; Jet2.com recommends that you take out your own insurance.
- Applicable to new bookings only
- Offer only available when booked online at www.jet2.com
- Offer excludes group bookings
- Ski carriage is subject to availability
- Any additional services added to your flight such as further Ski/Snowboard bags must be booked and paid for by visiting the www.jet2.com
‘manage my booking’ facility.
- Jet2.com Terms and Conditions of carriage apply and can be found at www.jet2.com
- Jet2.com reserves the right to amend or cancel this promotion at any time prior to any booking being made