24th July 2011
The time is nigh for fashionistas to stock up on summer essentials without breaking the bank; it’s sale time!
But if you’re tired of seeing mirror images of yourself walking down the road in the same outfit, from the same high street shops, why not check out the famed Paris summer sales and find something more unique to strut in?
Great Tips to Grab the Bargains
The Paris sales are now in full swing and will continue until the end of July. Although many people flock to the sales on the first few days, don’t panic - new stock is added daily to meet demand so you’re unlikely to leave empty-handed.
From high street shops to department stores, you can expect anything up to 80% off. With Paris often considered the fashion capital of the world, you know you won’t be disappointed by the selection.
If you’re concerned about the crowds and the fact you don’t speak the language, follow these tips and you’ll be looking glam before you know it.
1. Get up early to avoid the main surge of shoppers.
2. Unless you’re Victoria Beckham, don’t wear your Christian Louboutin skyscrapers – comfy shoes equal comfy shopping.
3. Look for window signs saying “Promotion” or “Soldes exceptionnels” (exceptional sales).
4. Wait for further markdowns mid-sale.
5. Don’t impulse buy – assess price and practicality but don’t buy something just because it’s 50% off if you can’t afford it or don’t need it.
Cheap flights to Paris depart from most UK airports and this means that you could be enjoying the summer sales throughout July and August.
Posted in Announcements
July 24, 2011 at 09:50
Tagged with Paris, Summer Sales