- Jet2.com YouTube competition launched with search for keenest skiers and boarders
- Prize includes chance to visit new ski destination, Grenoble
- FREESKI promotion on Grenoble flights from Manchester and Leeds Bradford
Leading leisure airline, Jet2.com, has today launched a new competition inviting keen skiers and snowboarders to take part to win flights to any of its top European ski destinations.
To enter, ski and snowboard fanatics simply need to create and upload a video to their YouTube channel. The winner will be the video with the most Thumbs Up on the closing date, so make sure you share your entry to our Facebook wall as well any other Social Media sites you use. In their submissions, skiers and snowboarders must get creative to make their entry stand out! In their submissions, skiers and snowboarders must get creative to make their entry stand out! To be eligible to win, the video must include why they think they should win the flights.
Steve Heapy, Chief Commercial Officer of Jet2.com, said: “This competition is a fun excuse for winter sports enthusiasts to get into the snow season spirit a little earlier than usual. It’s a great prize as the lucky winner gets to choose where to take their flights to hit the slopes this winter.
“We carry hundreds of thousands of skiers and boarders to the Alps each year through Chambery, Geneva, Salzburg and our new ski destination for winter 2012/13, Grenoble. We are proud to be a ski friendly airline and our generous 22kg baggage allowance and great offers such as our current FREESKI promotion on flights to Grenoble, ensure avid snow lovers fly with us year after year.”
Jet2.com’s new flights to Grenoble will start from Leeds Bradford Airport from Sunday 16th December until Sunday 14th April with fares starting from £34 per person. Grenoble flights from Manchester Airport will start from Saturday 15th December until Saturday 13th April 2013, with prices from £39 per person. To take advantage of Jet2.com’s free ski and board carriage offer, customers simply enter the promotional code ‘FREESKI’ when booking their flight to Grenoble.
Jet2.com operates ski flights from 6 UK airports including Manchester, Leeds Bradford, Newcastle, East Midlands, Belfast and Edinburgh to Chambery, Geneva, Salzburg and new for this winter, Grenoble. Prices start from £32 per person including taxes. Resort recommendations, web cams, weather reports and piste maps can be found at www.Jet2.com/ski. Customers can also book car hire through Jet2cars and can add on comprehensive insurance cover which starts from just £12 a week for winter sports.
Ski Video Competition Terms & Conditions
- This competition is open to all UK residents, (including Northern Ireland, and the Channel Islands) except for employees of Jet2.com and Jet2holidays, their immediate family and anyone else connected to the creation or administration of the promotion.
- The competition runs from 9:00 am on Thursday 6th September 2012 until 5:00 pm on Thursday 27th September 2012, unless otherwise notified.
- Closing date for receipt of entries is 4:59pm Thursday 27th September 2012, unless otherwise notified.
- Entry into the competition is by uploading a video, made by the individual, to YouTube then posting the video link on the Jet2.com facebook.
- Emailed entries will not be accepted.
- The Jet2.com Ski Competition prize is two return flights to any of Jet2.com’s ski destinations – Grenoble, Geneva, Chambery or Salzburg – from any of the UK airports from where Jet2.com operates the desired ski destination.
- There is no limit on entries per person.
- Entries will not be accepted if they use foul language, indecent imagery, not on the subject of the competition and not deemed family friendly. Any videos that do will have the YouTube links promptly deleted.
- The uploaded YouTube video with the most ‘thumbs up’ by 5:00pm Thursday 27th September will be declared the winner.
- If you are the winner, you will be notified within three working days of the competition closing dates, unless otherwise notified.
- Jet2.com’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Entries become the absolute property of Jet2.com and can be used by Jet2.com in any promotional, marketing or press materials.
- By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these rules and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
- By entering the competition, entrants agree that their entries can be posted on the Jet2.com website and related online platforms.
- By entering the competition, entrants agree that their YouTube video or stills from the video may be used by Jet2.com as they wish without prior notice to the entrant.
- The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, YouTube, Facebook or any other associated platforms.
- Prize winners may be required to participate in publicity involving print and broadcast media.
- Flights are subject to availability and may not be taken at peak periods such as Christmas, New Year and Bank/School Holidays.
- A restricted number of prize seats are available per flight, Jet2.com reserve the right to offer an alternative date/destination to the one offered if this allocation is met.
- Flights must be booked by and taken by dates as specified by Jet2.com.
- Changes to names and travel dates are subject to the standard change fee plus any difference in fare as outlined in the airline’s general terms and conditions of carriage, which can be found on www.jet2.com.
- Flights may be changed or cancelled by the airline for administrative reasons without prior notice.
- In accordance with our terms and conditions Jet2.com’s schedules are not guaranteed. Any changes will be notified via email.
- One item of checked baggage is included per person to a maximum of 22kg per person and subject to dimensions detailed on www.Jet2.com. One ski or board bag is included per person to a maximum of 20kg and dimensions as detailed at www.Jet2.com
- Flights may not be exchanged for cash and may only be taken by the competition winner along with one other traveller.
- Flights must be taken at the same time and are non-transferable.
- Jet2.com recommends that you take out your own insurance as this is not included in this prize.
- You must have a valid email address to claim this prize.
- Prize automatically expires two years after issue unless otherwise specified.
- Up to date competition terms and conditions may be found online at www.jet2.com/promotions.
- No purchase necessary.
- No alternative prize will be offered.
- The competition is governed by laws of England and Wales.
- The prize draw is operated by: Jet2.com Limited, Registered Company Number: 2739537, Registered Company Address: Low Fare Finder House, Leeds Bradford International Airport, Leeds, West Yorkshire LS19 7TU