Jet2.com Terms & Conditions for Group Leaders/Bookers
Terms (Excluding Transatlantic Flights)
- Any booking on a Jet2.com flight for a group of 10 passengers or more will be subject to these Standard Group Terms and Conditions.
- These additional Terms and Conditions are strictly between Jet2.com (We, Us, Its) and the nominated Group Leaders/Bookers (You, Your) named on this form for each group booking. Up to 2 nominated Group Leaders/Bookers may be notified for each group booking.
- You must give all passengers (a) copy of the itinerary/receipt or (b) another travel document approved in advance by Jet2.com. You are responsible for compliance with all relevant laws and regulations, including any licensing or bonding requirements.
- All carriage by Jet2.com is subject to Conditions of Carriage for Passengers and Baggage and our Carrier’s Regulations, which You accept on behalf of passengers, as You do these Standard Group Terms and Conditions, when You make a booking for them. Our Conditions of Carriage and Carrier's Regulations may be obtained from Jet2.com on request.
Terms (Transatlantic Flights)
- New York Groups - Cancellations are not permitted at any time and are subject to 100% full payment with any outstanding balance due also payable.
Deposit and Payment
- A 30GBP/ 40EUR/ 48CHF/ 990CZK/ 180PLN/ 11,310HUF non-refundable & non-transferable deposit per person is required at the time of booking unless the booking is made within 10 weeks of departure. If this is the case, payment must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- The full amount is due 10 weeks prior to scheduled departure or on booking, if later. Payment can be made before this date, however please note that Jet2.com is a non-refundable airline.
- Sterling Payments to Jet2.com should be made by credit/debit card or bank transfer (Account Name: Jet2.com, Account No.: 10229725, Sort Code: 20-79-25, Swift Code: BARCGB22. IBAN No.: GB21BARC20792510229725. Barclays Bank, Bargate Branch, Southampton).
- Euro Payments to Jet2.com should be made by credit/debit card or bank transfer sent to: Account No.: 79952511, sort code: 20-71-02, Swift Code: BARCGB22, IBAN No.: GB77BARC20792579952511. Barclays Bank, Barclays House, Ocean Way, Southampton SO14 2ZP.
- Swiss Franc Payments to Jet2.com should be made by credit/debit card or bank transfer (Account Name: Jet2.com, Account No.: 59237277, Sort Code: 20-79-25, Swift Code: BARCGB22, IBAN: GB83BARC20792559237277. Barclays Bank, Bargate Branch, Southampton).
- Czech Krona Payments to Jet2.com should be made by credit/debit card or bank transfer (Account Name: Jet2.com, Account No.: 55600888, Sort Code: 20-79-25, Swift Code: BARCGB22, IBAN: GB59 BARC 2079 2555 6008 88. Barclays Bank, Bargate Branch, Southampton).
- Norwegian Krone Payments to Jet2.com should be made by credit/debit card or bank transfer (Account Name: Jet2.com, Account No.: 43877855, Sort Code: 20-79-25, Swift Code: BARCGB22, IBAN: GB86 BARC 2079 2543 8778 55. Barclays Bank, Bargate Branch, Southampton).
- If full payment is not received within 10 weeks of the scheduled departure date, we reserve the right to cancel the booking and retain the deposit.
- All Jet2.com group bookings accepted on or after 2nd October 2013 by credit or debit card will automatically have their balance taken from their initial card, 10 weeks prior to departure.
i.e. Jet2.com group balance due 5th June 2014, we will take the balance on 6th June 2014, this will allow for any final amendments to the booking.
Changes & Cancellation (Excluding Transatlantic Flights)
- Should You wish to cancel previously reserved seats; You may do so at the loss of deposit and any other prepaid sums. This procedure must be done, no later than 10 weeks prior to departure. Group reductions cannot be made within 10 weeks of departure. To cancel passengers please email email@example.com to update the booking, no later than 10 weeks prior to departure.
- Once Your booking is confirmed and You are given a booking reference (PNR), You may not change the date or time of the flight.
- You must supply Jet2.com with names of all passengers at least 15 days prior to scheduled departure. Jet2.com will treat names supplied after this time as name changes. All name changes between 15 days and up to 24 hours to scheduled departure will be subject to an administration fee of 35GBP/ 45EUR/ 58CHF/ 1060CZK/ 175PLN per person per sector. You may not change names within 24 hours of scheduled departure.
- You can now add passengers to your group booking. A deposit payment of GBP 30.00 per passenger is required at the time of booking (Unless the additional booking is made within 10 weeks of departure, in which case full balance will be due). Please call our groups team on 0800 408 0779 for the current group fare & for further information.
- Should You wish to cancel previously reserved seats; You may do so at the loss of deposit. This procedure must be done, no later than 10 weeks prior to departure. Group reductions cannot be made within 10 weeks of departure.To cancel passengers please email firstname.lastname@example.org to update the booking, no later than 10 weeks prior to departure. Please note, if you have a booking to which passengers have been added, the lower price fare will be cancelled first.
Changes & Cancellation (Transatlantic Flights)
- New York Groups - Cancellations are not permitted at any time and are subject to 100% full payment with any outstanding balance also payable.
Reserved Seating, Check-in and Baggage Allowance
- Our 'Groups Reserved Seating' commences from row 15 back (subject to availability). If you wish to book seats nearer to the front of the aircraft, please book & pay for these seats online or contact our Groups after sales team on 0800 408 0779 option 2.
- Due to security measures which can be imposed at short notice, it is essential that you check the Jet2.com website for up-to-date baggage allowance information before travel. For UK departing passengers, further information can be found at www.dft.gov.uk.
- Each travelling fare paying passenger is permitted up to a total of 22kg of checked baggage weight. All Checked Baggage is subject to a fee, the level of which depends on whether you have pre booked the baggage or whether you book the baggage at the airport. Specific rates are available upon request from us or our Authorised Agents and will be charged at the prevailing rate. If the combined total weight of all bags is more than 22kg you will incur an excess baggage charge at the airport, in addition to the individual bag charge. No single bag can weigh more than 32kg. Separate charges will apply for carriage of all outsize and sporting goods. All charge rates are available on the Questions section of our website, on display at our Airport Sales Desks or from us upon request.
- Passengers must check-in for their flights in accordance with the Jet2.com itinerary and our "Carrier's Regulations". Jet2.com may refuse to accept late passengers for boarding and no refund will be made under these circumstances.
- Each travelling passenger is entitled to 22kg of checked baggage, please see above, and one item of hand baggage not in excess of 10kg weight and 56x45x25cm. size. Any baggage over these limits will be charged at Jet2.com's standard rate on the day of departure. Other conditions apply in respect of baggage as provided in the Jet2.com itinerary and Carrier's Regulations.
- Outsized items
Many items of sporting equipment, including but not limited to golf clubs, bicycles, surfboards, water and winter sports equipment, are inherently unsuitable for carriage by a low cost airline operating fast turnarounds. However, Jet2.com is prepared to carry such items (one item per travelling passenger) on a 'Limited Release' basis i.e. entirely 'at your own risk' for loss, damage or delay.
- Please note that pre-booked items, such as meals, luggage and sports equipment, are non-refundable.
- Passengers must, therefore, ensure that they have suitable private insurance cover in place, as claims against Jet2.com for damage in transit to these items will not be considered.
- Once you have checked in online – no further changes are permitted to the group booking.
Travelling with Infants
- Infants under the age of 2 years (on the date of departure of the flight concerned) may fly for a small admin charge per flight at the prevailing rate, provided they sit on the knee of a fare paying adult who has responsibility for that infant. As such, two infants could only travel with two adults who are responsible for their welfare etc. Please note that infants travelling for a small admin charge do not have their own baggage allowance. For children older than 2 years, the price of flights is the same as for adults and it is a safety requirement that they occupy their own seat for take off and landing and when the seatbelt sign is displayed. The minimum age for an infant to be carried by Jet2.com is 14 days after birth, however, carriage of very young infants is always strictly at our discretion.
- Jet2.com reserves the right to alter Our schedules from time to time. Therefore, all Jet2.com flights are subject to change and any information regarding such changes will be passed to the booker or the booking agent named on this form. It is Your responsibility to inform the group of any schedule changes.
Mobility Assistance and special medical needs
- For safety reasons We only have a limited number of places available for passengers with mobility assistance needs. Therefore, to avoid disappointment You must request assistance as early as possible and always within 48hours of departure. Places are filled strictly on a first come, first served basis. Assistance onto the aircraft and/or to the aircraft seat is only available to passengers who are Registered Disabled. Mobility aids up to 32kg total weight for each assisted place. Special restrictions apply to motorised wheelchairs and these are shown on the "Questions" pages of our website. Motorised aids which do not meet the criteria we set will not be accepted.
- Jet2.com must be notified by You of any passenger’s special needs, for example, expectant mothers or passengers with a chronic medical condition, at the time of making the booking. This must be done by contacting Us so we have sufficient time to make an assessment of the passenger’s fitness to fly.
Please note that the Groups terms & conditions are in addition to the standard terms and conditions available on our website or via the following link: