How do I contact Jet2.com by telephone?
If you need any assistance, then please contact our call centre, during opening hours (Mon-Fri 0800-2100 GMT and Sat-Sun and Bank Holidays 0900-1800 GMT) on one of the telephone numbers below:
Telephone Call Charges
All charges are inclusive of VAT. Calls from mobile phones and some networks may cost more, please check with your network or telecom provider.
If dialling from the UK
- For new bookings 0800 408 1350 - Calls are free
- To make a change to an existing booking 0333 300 0042- Calls are charged at 10p per minute
- For all other enquiries call 0333 300 0042 or if it is not urgent please complete our webform below
If dialling from Spain
- For bookings and general enquiries 902 881 269 - calls are charges at 6.7 cents per minute + connection of 8.3 cents
If dialling from France
- For bookings and general enquiries 0821 230 203 - calls are charges at 12 cents per minute + connection of 11.2 cents
If dialling from Italy
- For bookings and general enquiries 199 404 023 - calls are charges at 26.8 cents per minute + connection of 12.4 cents
If dialling from Austria
- For bookings and general enquiries dial 0810 10251565 - calls are charged at 0.10€ per minute
If dialling from Germany
- For bookings and general enquiries 01803 511 111 - calls are charges at 9 cents per minute
If dialling from any other country
- For bookings and general enquiries 00 44 203 059 8336 - standard rates apply
Our Customer Service agents do not have real time flight delay or cancellation information, please either contact a member of staff from our appointed handling company at the airport concerned or visit the relevant airport website. Our latest flight information can be viewed on www.Jet2.com/info
How do I contact Jet2.com in writing?
If you would like to contact us to share your travel experiences, or discuss any aspect of our service, please write to us at the address below. To help us deal with your enquiry please include the following information at the top of your letter.
- Your unique 6 letter booking reference (e.g. ABCXYZ).
- Lead passenger name
- Departure date (dd/mm/yy)
- Leaving from | Flying to
Customer Care Team
PO Box 314
How do I contact Jet2.com by email?
Do Jet2.com sell gift vouchers?
Yes. Gift Vouchers of £25 or multiples thereof can be purchased via our Call Centre 0800 408 1350. Please note that we do not charge debit or credit card fees when purchasing your gift vouchers.
How can I use my gift vouchers?
Gift Vouchers can currently only be used when making a booking made via our Call Centre. Please contact a member of our team on 0800 408 1350 and advise them that you wish to make a booking using gift vouchers.
Can Gift Vouchers be used for on-board purchases?
No - Gift vouchers can only be used to make flight bookings and associated airline ancillary services e.g. baggage.
For full Terms and Conditions of our gift vouchers please click here