Get a whopping 22kg
checked in bags allowance from £8!
The last thing you want to have to worry about before jetting off on holiday is whittling down holiday essentials to fit in your checked-in bags.
With a whopping 22kg checked-in baggage allowance, you can bring an outfit for every day of the week and still have plenty of room to bring back souvenirs!
Top tips for baggage
Our customer care team share their top tips.
Managing your baggage can be really confusing, so we have created a friendly guide to help Jet2.com customers sail through check-in and boarding easily. Remember: it's always cheaper to book your baggage before you get to the airport. You can book with your flight or if you already have flights you can use the manage my booking service online.
For more information on our baggage policy please visit our baggage faqs section
10kg hand baggage allowance
What can I carry and what's restricted?
Hand baggage is for valuables and essentials needed during your flight
- You can take one small piece of baggage on the aircraft with you. This should weigh less than 10kg and it should be no bigger than 56x45x25cm, including wheels and handles.
- Any baggage heavier, or bigger than this will need to be checked in. It's much cheaper to add this now than paying at the airport.
- Liquids, creams and gels in hand luggage must be in a container no larger than 100ml.
22kg hold baggage
Take up to three 22kg checked-in bags per person!
- Hold bags cost as little as £8 per bag to take with you.
- Each passenger can add up to THREE 22kg bags to their booking!