Emergency Exits Seats
Where seats are shown as emergency exit seats, for safety reasons, any customers selecting these seats must meet regulations that have been put in place by the European Aviation Safety Authority (EASA).
Customers who cannot sit in these seats include:
- Children under the age of 14 years
- Expectant mothers
- Disabled customers
- Any customer with a physical or mental impairment
- Customers requiring a seat belt extension
- Customers suffering a medical condition or injury
- Customers who do not have a reasonable command of the English language
Any customers selecting these seats must be fully able-bodied, over the age of 14, and be able to operate the emergency doors if required to assist in the event of an emergency. We reserve the right to move any customers who our cabin crew feel are unsuitable for emergency exit seats.