Onboard Shop and In-flight Magazine
Our Cabin Crew will be delighted to offer you a fantastic range of duty-free products from our Jet2shop, including fragrances, cosmetics, jewellery and gifts at low prices - take advantage of our great savings against high street prices!
Take a sneak peek at our brochure now.
You will find a free copy of our in-flight magazine, JetAway, in your seating area to keep you entertained during your flight.
Your duty-free allowance
- Spirits: For ages 18 and over, you have a one-litre allowance for spirits.
- Tobacco: For ages 18 and over, 200 cigarettes or 250g of tobacco is permitted.
- Fragrance and gifts: You’re able to purchase fragrance and gift items to the value of €430.
When returning to Great Britain, you may bring the following amounts of alcohol and tobacco with you:
- 200 cigarettes, 100 cigarillos, 50 cigars OR 250 grams of tobacco.
- Four litres of spirits, nine litres of sparkling wine, fortified wine OR any alcoholic beverage less than 22% ABV.
On Belfast International Airport flights to and from the EU:
We’re unable to offer a duty-free service onboard these flights.
People under 18 years of age are not allowed to bring alcohol or tobacco into the UK.
Jet2.com advises all passengers to check customs allowances prior to departure.