If you have any medical conditions which may affect your travel plans, or you require any form of mobility or special assistance during your journey, please make sure you follow the below top tips so we can provide you with the best possible service:
- Before you fly, please call us on 0800 408 5591 to tell our Special Assistance team of any additional needs you may have so we can make the necessary arrangements for you.
- If you're planning to travel with any medical or mobility equipment, please provide accurate details, as this will help to avoid any potential disruption on the day.
- You should make sure you have suitable travel insurance in place that covers you for the duration of your trip.
- Please make sure you bring with you any additional paperwork for your journey, including a copy of any ‘Fit to Fly’ certificates, if needed.
- If you’ve had any surgery under a general anaesthetic (including for cosmetic surgery) in the previous ten days, you’ll be unable to fly.
- If you're flying between day 10 and day 14, or have had any compilations during or after surgery, please let our Special Assistance team know. They’ll make sure you have all the right documents
- On your day of departure, we recommend that you arrive at the airport no later than two hours before your scheduled time of departure, and reconfirm with us any additional needs you may have when you check in and when you board the plane.