If you have any medical conditions which may affect your travel plans, or you require any form of mobility or special assistance during your journey, please ensure that you follow the below top tips in order that we can provide you with the best possible service:
- Before you fly, please tell our Special Assistance Team of any additional needs you may have at the earliest opportunity in order that we can make the necessary arrangements for you
- If you are planning to travel with any medical or mobility equipment, please provide our Special Assistance Team with as much accurate information as you can, as this will help to avoid any potential disruption on the day
- You should ensure that you have suitable travel insurance in place that covers you for the duration of your trip
- Please ensure you bring with you any additional paperwork for your journey, including a copy of any ‘Fit to Fly’ certificates, if required
- If you’ve had any surgery under a general anaesthetic 14 days or less before you fly, or have had any complications during or after surgery, please let our Special Assistance Team know. They’ll make sure you have all the right documents.
- On your day of departure, we recommend that you arrive at the airport no later than two hours before your scheduled time of departure, and reconfirm with us any additional needs you may have when you check in and when you board the aircraft