What ID do I need on domestic flights, flights to the Channel Islands and flights between the Uk & Eire?
For domestic flights, flights to the Channel Islands and flights to Eire anyone aged 16 or over must present valid photographic identification. Jet2.com recommends you travel with a valid passport on these flights but will accept one of the following as an alternative, providing it includes a photograph and is valid on the date of travel:
- EU or Swiss national ID card
- Driving licence
- Student ID card (international, National Union of Students or University/College ID)
- Armed forces ID card
- Police warrant card/badge
- Airport employees security ID pass
- Government issued ID card
- Official Company ID card
- Electoral ID card (EIC issued to eligible N Ireland citizens)
- UK Council issued bus pass (Senior Citizens only)
- Fire Arms certificate
We will also permit an expired UK passport for use on domestic flights for up to two years after expiry. A child travelling with an adult on a UK domestic flight does not require additional ID. Unaccompanied young persons aged 14-16 must carry photographic ID on UK domestic flights.