Jet2.com and Jet2holidays have demonstrated a further commitment to Turkey, by introducing additional flights and holidays to the popular destination for Summer 23 from seven of their UK bases.
In response to strong demand for flights and great value, ATOL protected package holidays, the largest British leisure airline and tour operator from the UK to Turkey have put additional flights on sale to Antalya and Dalaman. The extra services are available between March and June from Belfast International, Birmingham, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Leeds Bradford, Manchester and London Stansted Airports.
Today’s expansion means Jet2.com and Jet2holidays have added over 25,000 extra seats to these two hotspots for Summer 23, giving customers and independent travel agents unrivalled choice and flexibility when it comes to reaching Turkey’s Turquoise Coast and enjoying some early summer sunshine. Jet2.com and Jet2holidays now have two million seats to Turkey on sale this summer. This huge programme means the companies will operate up to 186 weekly flights to Turkey from the company’s ten UK bases in Summer 23.
The addition of these flights comes as holidaymakers flock to book breaks to Turkey for the Summer holiday period due the fantastic value for money the destination offers and year-round sunshine, making it ideal for those looking to grab a slice of early summer sun.
Jet2.com and Jet2holidays have responded to this trend and announced the following additional services to Turkey today:
Belfast International Airport
- Antalya – additional Monday services operating from 27th March to 24th April, meaning three weekly services in April.
- Antalya – additional Wednesday services operating from 29th March to 26th April, meaning daily services throughout April.
- Antalya – additional Tuesday services operating from 28th March to 25th April, meaning five weekly services in April.
- Antalya – additional Monday services operating from 27th March to 24th April, meaning five weekly services in April.
- Dalaman – additional Tuesday services operating from 4th to 25th April, meaning four weekly services in April. This is in addition to extra Wednesday services between 24th May and 14th June, meaning daily services in late May and early June.
Leeds Bradford Airport
- Antalya – additional Monday services operating from 10th April to 24th April, meaning six weekly services in April. This is in addition to extra Wednesday services between 5th and 24th May, meaning daily services in May.
- Dalaman – additional Tuesday services operating from 16th to 23rd May.
London Stansted Airport
- Antalya – additional Thursday services operating from 6th April to 18th May, meaning eight weekly services in April and increasing to nine in early May.
- Dalaman – additional Tuesday services operating from 2nd to 23rd May, meaning nine weekly services in early May.
- Antalya – additional Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday services operating from 31st March to 24th May, meaning nine weekly services in April. This increases to 11 weekly services in early May and 13 by late May.
News of this expansion comes on the back of Jet2holidays receiving Which? Recommended Provider December 2022 status for the fifth year running. It follows Which?’s annual survey of beach and resort package holiday providers, seeing Jet2holidays receive this prestigious title in three categories - ‘Beach and Resort Holiday Provider’, ‘Family Holiday Provider’ and ‘Solo Holiday Provider’.
Jet2holidays was recognised by customers for maintaining the personal touch with them, delivering a VIP customer service, and consistently maintaining high levels of service. This industry-leading customer service includes friendly flight times and a generous 22kg baggage allowance with Jet2.com, along with transfers, ATOL protection and in-resort Customer Helpers, all for a low £60 per person booking deposit. As the home of free child places, there are also thousands of free child places available, and the option to Pay Monthly means holidaymakers can spread the cost of their next holiday into interest-free monthly payments, with zero payment fees.
Steve Heapy, CEO of Jet2.com and Jet2holidays said: “Just weeks after being recognised as a Which? Recommended Provider, we are delighted to be announcing even more award-winning flights and holidays to Turkey for customers and independent travel agents to choose from. As the UK’s leading airline and tour operator to Turkey, we are experiencing strong demand from customers looking to enjoy some early Turkish sun and take advantage of the fantastic value the destination offers. As always, we have been quick to respond by adding extra capacity to Antalya and Dalaman from seven of our UK bases. This expansion further strengthens our commitment to the destination and comes as a result of us working with our industry and hotel partners in Turkey. We are looking forward to bringing even more holidaymakers to this fantastic destination and allowing them to experience our VIP customer service.”
Arzu Kahraman Yilmaz, Counsellor of the Turkish Culture and Information Office in the UK, commented: “Through our partnership with Jet2.com and Jet2holidays and the new flights they are offering, more UK visitors will be able to experience destinations across Türkiye in 2023. Our summer destinations offer many historical, gastronomic and cultural travel options, all as part of a relaxing summer holiday. We look forward to welcoming more Jet2.com and Jet2holidays guests from across the UK in the months ahead.”