Terms (Excluding Transatlantic Flights)
- Please read these “Group Terms and Conditions” carefully. These Group Terms and Conditions along with the Jet2.com Terms and Conditions/Conditions of Carriage (available at https://www.jet2.com/terms) apply to any booking on a Jet2.com flight for a group of 10 passengers or more. In the event of any inconsistencies, these Group Terms and Conditions will take precedence.
- Jet2.com's Terms and Conditions / Conditions of Carriage include, but are not limited to rules and limits on liability for personal injury or death, rules and limits on liability for checked and unchecked baggage and the availability of an excess valuation charge, restrictions on claims (including time limits for filing a claim and bringing an action against the airline, rights of the airline to change terms of the contract of carriage, rules on reconfirmation of reservations, check-in and boarding times, the right to refuse carriage, limits on liability for delay or failure to perform a service (including schedule changes, substitution of alternate airlines or aircraft and re-routing), and your rights under the EC regulations and the Montreal Convention 1999.
- The person making the booking is classed as the “lead name” in any booking which includes more than one person. Where you are the lead name you guarantee to us that you have the authority to accept (and do accept) these Group Terms and Conditions and our Jet2.com Terms and Conditions/Conditions of Carriage for each person named on your booking and that you have drawn these to their attention. You will be the primary contact with us and will accept any communications/correspondence from us (or our suppliers) on behalf of your entire party.
Terms (Transatlantic Flights)
- New York Groups - Cancellations are not permitted at any time and are subject to 100% full payment with any outstanding balance due also payable.
Deposit and Payment
- A 30GBP/ 40EUR/ 48CHF/ 990CZK/ 180PLN/ 11,310HUF non-refundable & non-transferable deposit per person is required at the time of booking unless the booking is made within 10 weeks of departure. If this is the case, payment must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- The balance of the price of your flights must be paid at least 10 weeks prior to scheduled departure or at the time of booking if the booking is made within 10 weeks of your scheduled departure. The balance will automatically be taken from the credit/debit card used to pay the deposit. Payment can be made before this date, however please note that Jet2.com is a non-refundable airline.
- If full payment is not received within 10 weeks of the scheduled departure date, we reserve the right to cancel the booking and retain the deposit and any other payments which have been made in respect of this booking.
Changes & Cancellation (Excluding Transatlantic Flights)
- You may not make any changes to the date or airport of arrival/departure once you have made your booking.
- You must supply Jet2.com with names of all passengers via Manage My Booking at least 15 days prior to scheduled departure. Jet2.com will treat names supplied after this time as name changes. All name changes between 14 days and up to 24 hours to scheduled departure will be subject to an administration fee of 35GBP/ 45EUR/ 58CHF/ 1060CZK/ 175PLN per person per sector. You may not change names within 24 hours of scheduled departure.
- You can add passengers to your group booking. A deposit payment of GBP 30.00 per passenger is required at the time of booking (Unless the additional booking is made within 10 weeks of departure, in which case full balance will be due). Please call our groups team on 0800 408 0779 for the current group fare & for further information.
- Should you wish to cancel previously reserved seats, you may do so at the loss of deposit and any other prepaid sums. This procedure must be done, no later than 10 weeks prior to departure. Group reductions cannot be made within 10 weeks of departure. To cancel passengers please email email@example.com) , no later than 10 weeks prior to departure. Please note, if you have a booking to which passengers have been added, the lower price fare will be cancelled first.
- If you cancel your booking or cancel an individual passenger less than 10 weeks before departure, we will not provide any refund.
Changes & Cancellation (Transatlantic Flights)
- New York Groups - Cancellations are not permitted at any time and are subject to 100% full payment with any outstanding balance also payable.
Check-in and Baggage Allowance
- Due to security measures which can be imposed at short notice, it is essential that you check the Jet2.com website for up-to-date baggage allowance information before travel. For UK departing passengers, further information can be found at www.dft.gov.uk
- Passengers must check-in for their flights in accordance with the Jet2.com itinerary. Jet2.com may refuse to accept late passengers for boarding and no refund will be made under these circumstances.
- Each travelling passenger is entitled to one item of hand baggage not in excess of 10kg weight and 56x45x25cm size. If you wish to check-in baggage for carriage in the hold of the aircraft (up to 22kg), or outsized items or sporting equipment we levy a charge for this which will be notified at the time of booking and which may vary depending on the length of the flight and when and how you purchase your booking. See our Jet2.com Terms and Conditions/Conditions of Carriage (www.Jet2com/terms) for further information on baggage and any restrictions which may apply.
- Passengers must ensure that they have suitable private insurance cover in place, as claims against Jet2.com for damage in transit to these items will not be considered.
- Please note that pre-booked items, such as meals, luggage and sports equipment, are non-refundable.
- Once you have checked in online – no further changes are permitted to the group booking.
“You” and “your” refers to any person booked to fly with Jet2.com and, where the context so requires, shall refer to the lead name in any booking which includes more than one person, and in all cases shall also include any person who becomes part of a booking by reason of a Name Change.
Last Updated: 7 April 2021