• BRAND NEW destinations and MORE flights
Jet2.com and Jet2holidays have further grown their winter sun programme with EVEN MORE flights and NEW destinations for 16/17.
The latest additions to the programme are:
• Malta and Paphos as BRAND NEW winter sun routes from both Leeds Bradford and Manchester Airports, with flights operating weekly. Jet2.com and Jet2holidays will be the only operator flying from Leeds to Paphos for the winter season. ”
• A 184 per cent growth in capacity to Fuerteventura, with weekly flights available for the first time from both Belfast International (exclusive route) and Edinburgh Airports.
• Palma added as a new winter sun route from East Midlands, Glasgow and Newcastle Airports. Flights will operate twice weekly and 10,000 extra seats will now be available, representing a 50 per cent growth.
• Twice weekly flights operating to Faro for the first time from East Midlands and Glasgow Airports, with more than 12,000 seats now available.
• MORE flights to Alicante from East Midlands, Glasgow, Leeds Bradford, Manchester and Newcastle Airports. More than 50,000 extra seats will be available, a 43 per cent growth.
• A 70 per cent growth in capacity to Malaga, with twice weekly flights operating for the first time from Glasgow Airport and MORE flights available from East Midlands, Manchester and Newcastle Airports.
This further expansion sees Jet2.com and Jet2holidays operate their BIGGEST EVER winter sun flights and holidays programme this year. In total nearly one million seats will be available, a 45 per cent growth year on year.