After a hugely successful launch in June, Jet2Villas is already expanding with hundreds more properties going on sale.
Thanks to a brand new commercial partnership with James Villa Holidays, we now have more properties in a wider range of European destinations, including France, Ibiza and Madeira for the first time. The new destinations being introduced through the new partnership are:
- France (Cannes)
- Gran Canaria
- Croatia (Split)
- Spain (Costa de Almeria and Costa Dorada)
- Turkey (Bodrum and Dalaman)
The expansion comes after the successful June launch of Jet2Villas with Solmar Villas, and means we will now partner with both operators. Jet2Villas gives customers the freedom of a villa holiday alongside the benefits of a package holiday, a formula which is proving to be very popular.
With Jet2Villas, you get the same fantastic benefits as you do from Jet2holidays, including ATOL protection, great flight times with award-winning Jet2.com, 22kg luggage allowance and 10kg hand luggage – all for a £60 per person deposit. On top of this, car hire is included as standard throughout the entire holiday.
The variety of villas on sale include family friendly properties, luxury villas, remote hideaways, and villas situated within hotel grounds with three types of villa to suit customers of all needs:
- Individual villas – detached properties offering total independence with self-catering facilities and private pools
- Complex villas – a community of villas on the same complex, offering a neighbourhood-style atmosphere so that customers can take old friends and make new ones
- Hotel resort villas – providing all the benefits of an individual villa but with access to hotel facilities and amenities
Steve Heapy, CEO of Jet2.com and Jet2holidays said: “The convenience of a villa holiday, coupled with all the benefits of a Jet2holidays package holiday, means that Jet2Villas is proving to be enormously popular. Thanks to this partnership with James Villa Holidays, we are significantly expanding the number of properties on sale, meaning we can continue to meet this high demand whilst also offering even more fabulous villa holidays in the best European destinations.”
For further information or to book visit www.Jet2Villas.com.
Travel agents can visit the dedicated trade site trade.jet2holidays.com.