We have more great news for skiers, as we are announcing a 30% capacity increase to our ski programme this winter!
This means that we will operate our BIGGEST EVER ski season with over 60 weekly flights to SEVEN top ski destinations: Andorra (Barcelona), Geneva, Grenoble, Lyon, Salzburg, Turin and Verona.
In total, more than 330,000 seats are available to the best slopes in Europe, a 30% capacity increase on last season. In response to skiers looking for weekend flights and short ski trips over a long weekend, we have scheduled a choice of weekday and weekend flights, perfectly timed for those looking to hit the slopes over the weekend or over a short-break.
Our ski programme includes our first ski flights from new bases, London Stansted and Birmingham. We will operate up to 11 weekly ski flights to four ski destinations from London Stansted, including an exclusive service to Lyon, as well as flights to Grenoble, Geneva and Salzburg.
From Birmingham Airport, we will operate seven weekly flights to four ski destinations – Grenoble, Geneva, Salzburg and Turin.
Key programme developments for winter 2017/18 includes:
- Belfast International – REINTRODUCTION OF SKI FLIGHTS: Weekly flights operating to Salzburg and Verona. Almost 9,000 ski seats available.
- Birmingham – BRAND NEW ROUTES: SEVEN weekly flights including three to Geneva, two to Grenoble and one to Salzburg and Turin. Over 30,000 seats available.
- Edinburgh – two weekly flights to Geneva and weekly flights to Salzburg and Turin. Almost 20,000 seats available.
- East Midlands – up to five weekly services, with flights to Geneva and Salzburg. Over 20,000 seats available.
- Glasgow – one weekly flight to Grenoble and two weekly flights to Andorra (Barcelona). Over 17,000 seats available.
- Leeds Bradford – the largest ski operator out of Yorkshire offering a choice of 13 weekly flights – one to Grenoble and Salzburg, four to Andorra (Barcelona) and SEVEN to Geneva. Over 60,000 seats available.
- London Stansted – BRAND NEW ROUTES: Up to 11 weekly flights including five to Geneva, three to Salzburg, two to Lyon and one to Grenoble. Over 54,000 seats available.
- Manchester – unrivalled choice with up to 20 weekly flights to SIX ski destinations. Programme includes up to SEVEN weekly flights to Geneva, four to Andorra (Barcelona), three to Grenoble and Salzburg, two to Turin and one to Lyon. Over 100,000 seats available.
- Newcastle – one weekly flight to Grenoble. Almost 5,000 seats available.
Steve Heapy, CEO of Jet2.com and Jet2holidays said: “We are delighted to be expanding our ski programme and offering customers more choice on our award-winning airline than ever before. People’s minds are turning to the slopes, as we have seen a jump in bookings in September which bodes well for the season ahead.
“Weekend breaks and short breaks are proving increasingly popular so we have accommodated this by putting on more flights to suit those skiers, making it easier than ever to head to the Alps for a short ski break. With these friendly flight times, alongside 22kg of baggage and ski allowance, we’re confident of a very busy and popular ski season this winter.”
To launch the programme, we are also offering half price ski carriage on flights to Geneva, Grenoble, Salzburg, Turin and Lyon from all nine of our UK bases.
The promotion applies if you make a new booking between yesterday (19th September 2017) and 12th October 2017, and are travelling between 30th November 2017 and 30th April 2018 on any of the above routes.
So book before 12th October and you’ll save a whopping £25 on your ski carriage (normally £50 return). There’s snow way you’ll want to miss out!
See www.Jet2.com/ski for more.